Saturday, June 23, 2012

Last day of vacation

We've had an amazing two weeks away from home and an especially amazing week in Oak Island. Kevin has had the entire week off from work which has been such a treat having him around so much. It will be a hard transition when he goes back to Richmond next week. I will also be going back to work on Monday after 16 amazing weeks at home with my little beans. I am so thankful we were able to adjust to make this possible for our family. It truly has been the most amazing, challenging and rewarding weeks of my entire life. I have tried in every way not to think about going back, but I know it's coming. Monday is going to be one rough day for this mama. Thankfully upon my return to work the babies will be with my mom for two weeks and then my sister for a month! Yes a month!!! I am so thankful to know the babies will be in such great care while I make the transition to a working mama. For now I am going to enjoy our last day of vacation because Monday will be here all too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment