Thursday, April 12, 2012

One month old

The babies turned one month old on March 18th. Yet again I am behind on this post but hope to be caught up by their second month birthday. I couldn't believe how quickly their first month passed. We spent two weeks in the hospital and two weeks at home, It was an amazing first month as a mom with my sweet babies. I love every moment with them and try to cherish all the firsts. We had lots of first visits with family and friends, our first trip out alone, our first night home alone, our first walk, and so on.

Happy 1 month my sweet beans. We love you to the moon and back and can't wait for all the months and moments ahead!



Ellie watching over the beans














My little beans





The picture didn't quite work sitting in their crib


They fit in their bouncy seat together








No comments:

Post a Comment