Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Meredith's Baby Shower

This past Saturday friends and family gathered for my cousin Meredith's baby shower. She is expecting a sweet baby boy in mid January. She is a tiny little thing and looks AMAZING with her cute little belly. We were fortunate enough to get to enjoy college and AZD together so we have a lot of friends in common and are the best of friends, cousins, and sisters! It was great spending time with Ren and Molly and getting to see my Aunts and cousins. We can't wait for the arrival of Baby Ambrose. Avery and Grayson will be so excited to have a cousin to play with!

Grayson being held by my cousin Marie, Ren, Avery being held by my cousin Annie and Molly

Playtime!

College buddies making Baby Ambrose some adorable onesies.

The onesies all the guests made

Mama with her cake

The adorable cake


Opening presents

Grayson took a little snooze in Nana's arms

Sisters!

Diaper cake

My Aunt Anne and Grayson

Molly and Avery are best buds!

The guests

Kim and Avery

Molly, Mere, Ren and I

Mama to be with her sister and mom (my cousin and Aunt)

The Gurley's

Always grinning

How precious is that belly and Mama to Be

Love this one!


Avery wanted to say hi to her cousin Baby Ambrose. She loves him already!

No comments:

Post a Comment