Monday, July 23, 2012

Busch Gardens & Historic Williamsburg

Devin, Kevin, the babies and I set off for a little mini vacation last Wednesday. We stayed the night in Richmond with Kevin’s cousins Myra and Buddy. Their parents Lois and Dick and their son Rick and his wife Joan came over to meet the babies. It was such a quick visit I forgot to get the camera out.
We spent Thursday at Busch Gardens. It was the one request my sister had of things she wanted to do while visiting with us. We had such a great time. My parents met us at the park for the day and the seven of us set off to explore. My sister, Kevin, and mom spent the day riding roller coasters. Dad, the babies and I hung back and watched them ride those crazy things. We caught a few shows, had some yummy food, and overall just enjoyed the babies’ first theme park visit. We stayed at the park until fireworks at 9:30. The babies did SO well, but this mama was exhausted. My head couldn’t hit the pillow fast enough. The babies had their first hotel stay and must have been worn out because they slept until almost 9am!
A little blurry but shows where we were!

Love my little pink and blue

Granddaddy and his Grandson


Family photo #1

Family Photo #2


Daddy and his little boy


The next day we spent a few hours walking around historic Williamsburg. It was super hot and I had to get a few hours of work in so we didn’t stay long. We had a great little trip and were excited to spend the time and memories with my sister. I can’t believe she is leaving in a week L
We wanted to take a family photo in historic Williamsburg but Avery was sleeping so Grayson got some one on one time with us.

Love that face

Once Avery woke up it was time to take a photo on the cannons


I promise she was excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment