Sunday, November 24, 2013

2013 Christmas Photos

Avery and Grayson had their 2013 Christmas photos taken last week. I'm not usually a fan of indoor picture places because I usually see really cheesy/ cheap backdrops and props used. I love the natural outdoor look so much better. However, this year I had a Groupon for $16 for Picture People at the mall and I figured I'd give it a try. I decided to go on a week day and not have Kevin and I in the photos this time around because that seemed  better than having to brave the crowds on a weekend just to have us in the photos. Let's face it, most people want to see our cute little monkey's and not us anyways so what's the harm in one round of pictures of just them? For the first time EVER Avery, my smiley little girl decided she did not like the photographer and was not in the mood to smile for him. We did however get a couple of pretty cute ones after I made him put a plain back drop in and take away the silly (really fake looking) Christmas tree and teddy bear that I'm sure a million kids have touched from Avery's hands. And of course Avery and Grayson decided they were not going to smile in the same picture for me. Oh well, that's where we are these days and it's the real us!
 











 
Go figure I went with a picture I took of them outside in the leaves for the front of our Christmas card this year. I couldn't resist using this one since I literally laughed out loud when I saw the face Grayson had as his sister practically strangles him to give him a hug and face the camera at the same time (Miss Priss). Love these two more than words!

No comments:

Post a Comment