Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Time Change Drowsiness










We've been having a tough time in the Hatcher house with the time change. I'm not sure if Grayson is hitting the terrible two's a little early or if this time change is just a little hard for him to handle, but we've had a rough few days with our little man. He has been throwing absolute, all out, body flailing, screaming at the top of his lungs (which is louder than I could have ever imagined) temper tantrums. If this isn't the terrible two's I'm not sure I'll make it. We are trying to work on it with him using consistency in how we react, using time outs, and basically anything we can think of to curb the tude. But we've still managed to have some fun with each other...
 
This was the Monday night after the time change. Poor lil man fell asleep on the floor in his room, dosed in his high chair and then fell asleep on the floor in the kitchen before I finally gave in and let him go to bed for the night at 6:30pm. I was afraid he was going to wake up before the sun came up but he must have been tired because he was still asleep when I left for work!
 
He thought it was funny to try and catch my tongue...eew!
 
Their absolute favorite 'teet' is having a marshmallow...can you say chubby bunny?!?!
 
Avery and Grayson had their 20 month check up and Avery officially surpassed her brother in the weight department. Avery came in at 21.6 pounds and 30 3/4 inches. Grayson came in at 20.15 pounds and 32 1/4 inches. What can I say, my girl loves to eat :) Still not quite on the charts but at least we are healthy and happy little monkey's.
 
She'll kill me for this one someday!
 
Hmm..guess we're not quite ready for potty training. Wishful thinking!
 
Snuggles with my baby girl.
 
Daddy aimed the blower at them one afternoon when he was out working on the yard and they thought it was SO funny.
 
I love watching them play together...until 5 minutes later when he decided he was done pushing her and dumped her to the ground. Sigh!
 
Kevin and I enjoyed a date day. He got me tickets to the Redskins/ Charges game for November 3rd. We had so much fun and even got to stay long enough to see the Skins pull off the W in overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment