Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The 1 Month Countdown Begins...

I will officially, most certainly, 100% become Mrs. Kevin Hatcher one month from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't tell I am just a tad bit excited. I cannot wait to marry the man of my dreams. I often wondered when people say that, if they honest to god felt that way or if it was just something you were supposed to say. I can say with certainty that I AM marrying the man of my dreams. He completes me in a way that no one in my life can. He stands by me/puts up with me when I've had a bad day and may not come off as the nicest person in the world. He rounds me out with the qualities he provides me. The bottom line is...I literally don't know what I would do without him and I love him with every ounce of my being. For all of those reasons and more I KNOW that I was created for Kevin and Kevin was created for me and that we were meant to find each other 7 years ago so that one day we would be walking down the aisle pronouncing to all of our friends and family that we will be together until the end.
There are many things left to do and I know you shouldn't wish away the last weeks of engagement, but I surely hope this last month flies. I can't wait for the most important weekend of our life to arrive.

Here is one of my favorite pictures taken of us back in 2006...LOVE HIM

This is another one of my favorite pictures of us more recently...

Here's to one more month as Breanne Parker Gurley :)




No comments:

Post a Comment