Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Beware....Belly Photos

I've had quite a few people ask for some belly photos. I'm not sure I'll be posting them on facebook so I figured I'd put them in a blog. I started showing a little around my 10th week...or so I thought. Now that I have a true belly I'm not sure what I was seeing back then. Below are a series of pictures week by week.Excuse the self photos, with Kevin working in VA it's been up to me to get these shots of myself. If you're not interested in seeing pregnant lady belly photos skip this post. Beware...I've been growing quite fast lately as there are two little beans in my belly. At my last OB appointment I was 17 weeks and measuring what someone with a single prenanacy would look like at 22 weeks. I can only imagine where I will be in the next few months.








4 Weeks


4 Weeks



8 Weeks

9 Weeks




10 Weeks


10 Weeks



11 Weeks


12 Weeks




12 Weeks




13 Weeks



15 Weeks




16 Weeks



17 Weeks




18 Weeks (Hatcher Twins Coming 2012 :)




18 Weeks




19 Weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment