Tuesday, November 22, 2011

21 weeks

We've made it to the 21 week mark. We're officially over the hill. I was a little shocked at my doctors appointment when they told me to be prepared for the babies to arrive anywhere between weeks 34-36. I knew they would be here a little early but wasn't really thinking we needed to be ready quite that early. They hope we make it to week 37 or beyond but we need to be prepared they could come sooner. All I can say is I better get started on the babies nursery :0



We were also told that we have incredibly healthy babies. The fluid levels around the babies are great and they are a good size (1 pound each).


Baby boy giving the thumbs up





Baby girls face with baby boys butt and back in her face


My growing belly at 21 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment