Thursday, September 22, 2011

4th of July-Catch Up

I've been a bit behind on my blogging so bear with me on the next few catch up posts.

Let's start with the 4th of July weekend...

One of my very best high school friends Lindsay came in town all the way from Greensboro, NC. She and her friend Bobby drove up and spent a long weekend with us. We went into downtown Annapolis, spent time on the beach in our neighborhood and checked out D.C.


On the actual 4th Bobby and Lindsay headed into downtown D.C to see the spectacular fireworks show they put on and to get a little sight seeing in.

Kevin and I joined a bunch of our friends on their boat in Georgetown on the water where you can see all of the monuments. It was beautiful and a great time! We all brought yummy food and grilled some chicken and hot dogs right on the boat. We loved this because growing up in the DC area it was something I had never done before.
Not to mention it was an AMAZING view of the National fireworks show!















































































No comments:

Post a Comment