Wednesday, February 1, 2012

North Carolina Baby Shower






On January 21st a few of my best girlfriends (Anna Crawford, Claire Flye, Erin Angel, Tiffany Whitehorne, Brittanie Coleman and Lindsay Morgan) hosted a baby shower for us in North Carolina. So, that weekend we packed up and headed out on our last little road trip before the babies arrive. I'd have to say it was a lot harder to travel at this point than I had expected. I was worn out and completely swollen by the end of the weekend but it was WELL worth it. I had the best time spending the weekend with my friends. We literally stayed up until 2am Friday night catching up and having a good time together. Saturday was the beautiful shower where I got to see even more of my friends I miss so much. Sunday it was time to hit the road and head back to Maryland. I was so sad to leave everyone. We had such a good time together and we just don't get enough time like this seeing as we are all located in different cities/states.





Adorable PIRATE infant outfits for the babes to get all dressed up in after they are born...I can't wait!
















Avery & Grayson letter game. We had to guess which baby item that started with the initial was in the bag.




My awesome hostesses




The Flowers









Everyone made onesies with cute sayings







Linds & Colson




Some of the gang that attended

























Awesome stools the girls had made that match the babies nursery

















The beautiful and yummy cake Anna had made (pound cake-my favorite).







The adorable diaper cake Claire had made









The Grandmothers to be :)











No comments:

Post a Comment