Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Maryland Baby Shower



On January 7th we had our first baby shower. Our good friends Jessica Clickner and Melissa Fry hosted a BEAUTIFUL baby shower. I was so excited when I walked in to see so many of my friends and all of the adorable decorations. They did an amazing job with each and every detail. We were spoiled by each and every person that came to celebrate Avery & Grayson.



Some of the guests
The hostesses


AXiD ladies


How big is the belly?




The adorable quilt my mom made for Avery. She made Grayson one but I didn't seem to get a picture.




Opening gifts!









My god-mother (Annette), my god-sister (Suz), my mom and I.





Delicious cupcakes with cute "It's Twins" toppers that matched the rest of the decor.

Pictures of Kevin and I as babies :) and yummy cake pops!




I love how they matched all the decorations with Avery & Grayson's nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment