Wednesday, January 11, 2012

29 Week Stats

I saw this on a friend of mines blog and thought it might be fun to answer the below questions the remainder of this pregnancy.


Size of Baby: According to Baby Center, about the size of a head of a Chinese cabbage...around 15.0 inches long and almost 2 ¼ pounds! Therefore I have 30 inches and about 4 ½ pounds of babies inside of me!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Last doctors appointment at 24 weeks I had gained 22 pounds in total but I have a feeling this is jumping rather quickly.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity, all the time. Even pregnancy pants are beginning to annoy me and feel a bit tight. I can’t get my comfy clothes on fast enough when I get home in the afternoon.

Gender: It's a GIRL! Avery Grayson Hatcher And a BOY! Grayson Everett Hatcher

Belly Button In/Out: Sort of flat at this point but SO very close to poking out.

Stretch Marks: None so far! Obsessively lathering the belly, boobs, and hips at least once a day but most days morning and night. I LOVE Palmers belly butter. It’s cheap and it’s working so far. I am beginning to show that faint line from my belly button down.

Movement: My belly almost looks like the ocean at times...very wavy. :) especially with two. Avery is a bit more active than Grayson but they seem to annoy each other and push and kick each other every now and then. They are most active when I finally sit down to relax after work. However, I feel them throughout the day sporadically. They are getting so tight in there I can feel limbs moving across my belly.

Sleep: Getting pretty darn uncomfortable and short lived.

What I miss: My non maternity wardrobe…I have a new appreciation for my pre pregnancy wardrobe.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing these babies for the first time that Kevin and I created! What/Who they look like, personality, etc. I just can't wait!

Cravings/Aversions: Nothing much at this point. I love cereal but that’s because it’s easy!

Symptoms: Shortness of breath and back pain. I'm sure the extra weight is just catching up to me. Major swelling all of a sudden (feet, hands, face, etc). Carpel Tunnel is really bothering me.

Best Moment This Week: Sunday was our first baby shower. It was so exciting to see the love these babies already have and to start putting things together  Although, by the time we get all the stuff we need for two newborns I’m not really sure where we will fit it in our tiny little house. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment