Monday, December 19, 2011

25 Weeks

The weeks are still flying by as they have been throughout this entire pregnancy. We've been incredibly busy...in a good way. Last weekend we attended Marvelous Multiples birthing class. I'd have to say I'm glad we went but it wasn't as informative as I was hoping. It was nice to hear more on the specifics relating to multiples birth, bringing home multiples, possible NICU stay and other details relating specifically to the high risk aspects. On the other hand I realized they break the classes up into multiple sessions you can sign up for (breathing class, hospital tour, daddy class, etc) to try and get you to sign up for as many as possible and pay for them all separately. All in all it was a good class and we've knocked another item off our to do list.




We received the rocker and baby mattresses last week so now the nursery is fully equipped with all major furniture. I have a feeling the next few weeks are going to fly and before we know it we will be exploding in baby stuff! I can't wait for the baby showers.




As I've said before I am really feeling Avery kick all the time! I have begun to feel Grayson kick a lot more but it is still significantly less than the times I feel Avery. Last night while laying on the couch I realized my belly was literally moving (rolling motions under the skin) on Avery's side. I told Kevin to look and he was even able to see it. It was the craziest thing. He was a little freaked out but loved that he got the chance to see it. I have a feeling this will get even more pronounced in the coming weeks.




My sister flew in this past weekend for over two weeks! We have lots of plans and I can't wait to spend so much time with her. She is going to make the babies bumpers, crib skirts, and curtains. We also plan on making cookies and completing a few other fun projects for the babies. Our parents will be arriving Thursday at which time we will be giving them a big surprise Christmas present. We can't wait! More to come on that. Devin will even get to come with my to my next doctors appointments to check up on and see the babies. With her living so far away I am happy she will be a part of this and get to really see the babies!




I've hit the 25 week mark. With that comes quite the belly...

No comments:

Post a Comment