Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Crawford's New Addition & a Trip to Charlotte

Last weekend we packed up and headed for Charlotte. We FINALLY met this handsome man. Our very good friends Anna and Travis Crawford's son Colson! He couldn't have been any sweeter. I think he may have cried just once the entire time we were there. He also gave the best cuddles. It was so much fun to spend some quality time with Anna and this sweet sweet boy.

Anna and I even managed to sneak away for a few hours while the boys watched Colson. This gave Kev a chance to learn first hand how to take care of a baby. Anna spoiled me by taking me to the Ritz Carlton for a wonderful massage. This was apparently my belated birthday present. After that we scooted off to lunch with Erin who made the special trip to meet Colson and to see me (I hope). We even got a chance to spend time with friends as the Crawford's hosted a cook out. The boys rounded out the weekend going to the Panthers/Saints game while Anna, Colson and I did a little shopping and relaxing. We were incredibly sad to have to leave and hope to be back before that little man gets too big.



Taking a little snooze



Lunch with Anna and Erin!!!


Kevin multi tasking

Colson looks like a lil robber here :)



Soooo tired



The boys heading off to the game



GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment