Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Avery & Grayson- February 18th 2012

Well- I got my last blog up just in the nick of time. Avery Britt Hatcher & Grayson Everett Hatcher decided to make an extra early arrival. They were born at 33 weeks and 5 days on February 18th 2012 at 9:21 & 9:22 respectively. Things have been quite busy since their arrival. They went to the NICU immediately and have recently moved to the NICU step down unit. I plan to blog their birth story and life over the past 12 days as soon as we get a little spare time. For now there are a few pictures below. We are all doing very well and are in absolute amazement over the love we have for these sweet little babies. They are incredible and our lives are forever changed. I couldn't be happier than I am right now!

Avery & Grayson minutes old


Grayson

Avery


My precious babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment