Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's my BIRTHDAY!!!

Goodbye 27...Hello 28! This past year has been a great one, but I sure am ready for what this year is going to bring. I'm gettin MARRIED!!!
I got the wonderful gift of sleeping in a little this morning. Kev and I took the morning off from work to go take some fun photos in downtown Annapolis by the water. Our photographers for our wedding were in the area from North Carolina for a photography conference and offered to take an engagement shoot while they were here. We told them we had already done engagement photos and they said they didn't care, that they would love to come take a few photos. We thought, why not? We wanted to have a professional photo of Ellie so this was the perfect opportunity. We figured we would just take a couple with her and that would be good enough. Three hours later we had made our way around downtown Annapolis with photos on the water, near the sailboats, along the roads, next to neat old brightly colored row homes, in front of the capital building and so on. I guess you could say our photographers were on a roll. It was so much fun and really neat to have Ellie there too. I can already tell before seeing the photos that our photographers are amazing. I cannot wait to see the pictures. Stay tuned for our second set of engagement photos haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment